Fore Pharma forecasting expertise is deep, functional, and transparent, making us a trusted partner for any pharma company. Fore Pharma develop robust and reliable forecast models, that are easier to understand.
- We identify events that impact markets; we tailor models based on these events
- We engage stakeholders to share their business question, identify right methodology, and ensure main assumptions
- Fore Pharma forecasting models give companies the edge to measure speculations, be prepared for events, and develop a market plan
- Our models cater to different business functions including business development, branding, strategic planning, marketing, and finance
- We develop forecast models throughout the drug life cycle – pre-launch, analogue analysis, pipeline, unmet needs, time series analysis, trend forecasts, patient interventional models, generic erosion, and life cycle management
Fore Pharma successfully completed several forecasting projects across therapeutic areas and countries. We rely on evidence-based pharmaceutical forecast models. While most of the traditional forecast incorporate statistical trends of historical data and market events, its accuracy is uncertain as it is based on certain assumptions. Integrating sales and patient data can eliminate the underlying risk of gaps in the sales forecast. Fore Pharma’s approach is to analyze a gamut of elements such as disease, comorbidities, diagnostic approaches, treatment options, disease prevalence, treatment algorithms, treatment flow including diagnosed and drug treated patients, unmet needs, drug sales, clinical profile of the drug, dosage, drug price, reimbursement, patient compliance, promising pipeline molecules, regulatory, and generic erosion.
Our analysts gather data while our data modelers develop the forecasting models. Our team together perform a range of activities including market sizing, determining market potential, estimating peak sales, forecasting drug uptake, and market forecasting.